3.2.11

Spring approaching part 2.




































(photos from style.com and google graphics.)
Here is the second part of the spring trend report. Number two on my list is one of the most influential and popular brand Prada. Many people around the globe recognize Miuccia Prada's original designs and whimsical ideas. The most interesting thing I find in the spring summer 2011 collection are the amazing flat oxford styled shoes. Usually high fashion requires very high heels. However this year the runways are showing something different! Maybe it's time to come down closer to the Earth for a little while....
 I also love the basic tailoring. There's nothing better than a well cut dress whith a crazy pattern. That's exactly what Prada is showing this season! I'm absolutely stunned.
This Italian fashion lable is deffinetly one to watch out for this spring!

8 comments:

  1. Great post and beautiful shoes! :)

    http://lena510.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the stripes and bright colors from this prada show!

    thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait for spring!plus i am your first on bloglovin' hope i bring u luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following me on bloglovin'!! I'm just a begginer but I hope someday I'll make it big time:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This collection is so much fun! Love those heels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so much fun! Love the colors! Love the prints and love, love, love the shoes!

    styleofthemint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete