1.2.11

Out of the box







































(old navy skirt& top; zara sweater; bata boots; hudson bay hat)

Spring is natures way of saying "Let's party!"
~Robin Williams

I found this amazing quote and immediaty fell in love with it. I know it's a little early for getting exited about spring but it's never a bad time to be in a good mood! One of the ways to be in up and about is to wear something that brings you happy memories. I bought this skirt last summer and wore it all the time. This morning I reminded myself: 'Hey, I love that skirt, I felt amazing in it, let's wear it today!' 
It worked!! I had a good day! 

5 comments:

  1. cute ruffle tank top!

    thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! I can't wait until spring...it's too far away. Really sweet quote! Ah I have a skirt that's almost the same pattern, and I wore it today too! But then it snowed...I guess warm weather is farther away than i thought. http://thearcenciel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is lovely. I love the way a floral skirt looks with boots. I love the juxtaposition. Plus, it's just too cute :)

    And Spring needs to get here ASAP. I'm tired of slipping all over the place when I'm walking class.

    xox alaina

    ReplyDelete
  4. this outfit rocks!love the way you pull everything together!!
    u look stunning and this blog is great!so happy to follow!!looking forward to hearing from you!!kisses from greece!

    ReplyDelete